Building Platforms that Scale
Senior Data Engineer - Opening Soon
Terazo is a development and managed services company that drives business value by leveraging API integrations. Our clients rely on us to ensure their APIs and data integrations are secure and reliably available to their clients and employees.
Our experienced team prides itself on utilizing leading technologies, proven best practices, and driving growth of APIs while emphasizing professional growth for our associates.
- View your clients’ success as your own
- Are passionate about what you do
- Love to teach yourself new skills
- Seek opportunities to learn
- Thrive in ambiguity
- Enjoy working on a team
- Easily adapt to new project requirements and client expectations
What you'll do:
- Partner with clients to develop and maintain first-class data platforms that include Jupyterhub, DataBricks, and other data science tools
- Develop streaming data processors that crunch numbers in real time to help our clients make smart decisions
- Collaborate with API developers to build data-driven microservices for our clients
- Write concise, fun cookbooks to empower our clients
- Designing, developing, scaling, and maintaining data pipelines and reports using Spark, Kafka, Hive, Python or Scala
- Putting modern data platforms into use, including platform as a service variants
- Communicating complex ideas with clients and technical staff
- Using Git or Github in a CI/CD development workflow
- Writing effective technical documentation
- Automating deployments using DevOps tools like Docker, Ansible, Terraform, or Kubernetes
Terazo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Medical, dental and vision insurance
401k with match
Use what you need when you need it without the need to accrue.