Building Platforms that Scale
Java Software Engineer - Open
Terazo is a platform-focused development and managed services company built to enable the success of our clients in leveraging API integrations, Data Engineering, and DevOps to deliver new business value. Organizations engage Terazo to ensure that their critical APIs and important data integrations are secure and available to their customers and employees.
As a Software Engineer, you’ll be part of a team executing implementation, documentation, integration, and support operations of a variety of projects. You will utilize current best of breed technologies and have the support of an experienced team with a strong desire to drive growth of APIs. We put a real emphasis on professional growth for our people, which will mean you will have the opportunity to hone the technical and professional skills you will need to continue advancing your career. Up to 25% travel possible.
More About You:
- View your client and team’s success as your own
- Have a technically-oriented mindset and a passion for software development
- Enjoy seeking opportunities to grow and learn
- Easily adapt to changing requirements and deadlines
- Experience consuming and integrating SaaS or developing REST APIs
- Ability to write effective technical documentation, such as tutorials and API call specs
- Ability to communicate with customer’s technical staff
- Experience in CI/CD automation using Jenkins
- Experience with modern operations technologies (docker, chef, kubernetes) and network troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, or past commercial implementation experience in the field
Terazo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.