AgTech company that built the world's first wireless NPK soil sensor
Process Engineer$30k – $95k
Semiconductor Process Engineer
Teralytic is seeking a person to fill a Process Engineer position. This is a laboratory and production-based role to assist the scientists at Teralytic as we scale from R&D into production.
Teralytic is a precision agriculture company dedicated to helping farmers monitor and manage soil health. We believe soil health is critical to crop yield, and that our platform can help farmers reduce crop input, build regenerative practices, and maximize profit. We’ve built a team of talented scientists, engineers and innovators who are passionate about changing the state of agriculture, and are excited to grow our team with self-driven pros.
• Design and develop high volume new product manufacturing processes
• Lead process improvement practices
• Participate in EHS and quality programs/requirements
• Provide technical support to product management, customers, maintenance and manufacturing team
• Investigate materials, report to VP, R&D and document processes with Teralytic employees and suppliers
• Lead process, implementation plans and design of scale up manufacturing
• Review and approve Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for manufacturing floor
The Successful Applicant:
• Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or equivalent
• 3+ year's experience in a semiconductor or chemical engineering environment
• Process Engineering experience preferred
• Travel of 30% for both domestic and international locations.
• MSc or PhD preferred in chemistry / chemical engineering / material science
• 7+ years of semiconductor fabrication or computer chip manufacturing experience
• Experience working with external supply chain, especially global suppliers
• Direct supervisory experience, including recruiting, hiring and performance management
• Product applications engineering
• Yield improvement
• Semiconductor process technology
• Semiconductor materials
• Discrete semiconductors
• Technical documentation
Teralytic at a glance
Teralytic focuses on Machine Learning, Agriculture, and Internet of Things. Their company has offices in New York City, Berkeley, and Abu Dhabi. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Teralytic has raised $2.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2017.