AgTech company that built the world's first wireless NPK soil sensor
Agriculture & Soils Research Assistant$40k – $70k • 0.0% – 0.025%
We are searching for a motivated Research Associate to assist Teralytic with agronomic information gathering.
What You’ll Do
• Work with experienced professionals to collect pivotal information on various crop types
• Utilize your research skills to track down necessary information in electronic or hard copy format
• Collaborate with team members to add information to existing internal databases
• Meet with managers to provide progress reports on status of projects
• Undergraduate degree relating to agriculture, horticulture, plant biology, soil science, etc.
• Knowledge of specific crops/growing regions in the United States and/or world-wide
• Experience with spreadsheet applications (e.g. excel, google sheets)
• Extensive experience using various online search engines (e.g. google, google scholar)
• Knowledge regarding legitimacy of sources from which to gather information
• Tenacious spirit and great problem solver
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and work independently
• Certified Crop Advisor or similar certification a bonus
Teralytic at a glance
Teralytic focuses on Machine Learning, Agriculture, and Internet of Things. Their company has offices in New York City, Berkeley, and Abu Dhabi. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Teralytic has raised $2.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2017.