Mobile marketing analytics and growth infrastructure
Customer Success Manager$60k – $80k
Fast-growing data startup in San Francisco looking for a Customer Success Manager to help Tenjin customers grow and become successful.
What you'll do
- Take end-to-end ownership of the customer relationship. This includes assisting them with account setup, technical issue troubleshooting & resolution and training customers to be successful.
- Understand customers' asks to be able to help them effectively.
- Respond to issues reported by customers in a timely manner and/or per the team targets.
- Help customers understand all the features of the Tenjin Product.
- Communicate customer feature requests and bugs to the Tenjin Product teams.
- Have a good understanding of the market, clients, partners, and the technology.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or business, or equivalent work experience with a technical background.
- Prior experience in the Ad Tech or Mobile Gaming industry (experience using a mobile tracking & analytics tool is a big plus).
- 1+ years of experience in a customer/client-facing role such as Customer Success Manager, Technical Account Manager or Sales Engineer.
- Technical, product, and business problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of (or willing to learn) SQL.
- Excellent English verbal communication and writing skills (other languages are a plus).
- Ability to understand and build great relationships with both non-technical and technical customers.
Who We Are and Why You Should Work at Tenjin
Mobile marketing is driving innovation because app developers are eager to adopt any technology or tool if it helps them succeed. The stakes are large; the largest technology companies in the world generate a large portion of their revenue from mobile marketing and a successful mobile marketing effort can transform an unknown company into a billion dollar unicorn with a billion users. In this dynamic environment, there is constant pressure to innovate.
All of us at Tenjin feel passionate about doing work that matters and our vision is to help our clients benefit from the fundamental shift that mobile marketing is taking towards transparency through data. Tenjin’s clients are at the forefront of this shift and they use Tenjin to process data from billions of devices every month.
In addition to the experience and knowledge that comes from working at the cutting-edge of data analytics and mobile marketing, working at Tenjin will provide you with many opportunities for growth and leadership. Tenjin is relatively small (currently we are 26), with people in SF, Atlanta, Berlin, and Tokyo. Tenjin is growing quickly so the ideal candidate is a good communicator who thrives in a dynamic environment and truly enjoys the challenge of learning and building things with other nice, intelligent people.
Please note: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Tenjin at a glance
Tenjin focuses on Mobile Advertising, Mobile Analytics, and Marketing. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Atlanta, and Berlin. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Tenjin has raised $3.067M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2016.