Managed and decentralized delivery technologies for Video Streaming
Software Engineer0.0% – 1.0%
What are we looking for:
We are looking to increase our team with a skilled software engineer. If you apply as a candidate you need to:
- Have a Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience in the industry.
- Ability to translate R&D efforts into fully working products and be motivated to do things that no one has done before.
- Be highly independent and self-driven to get things done.
- Be avid to learn new technologies by doing, without the need of assistance.
- Be able and enjoy to hack quick prototypes together with us for proofs of concept.
- Good judgment to balance attention to detail and speed.
- Be willing to go up fast in responsibilities as the company succeeds.
- Feel comfortable in a rapidly changing startup environment.
- You will need to be fluent in English to work in an international environment.
- Be able to work and communicate in a methodical and rigorous way.
What you will do:
- Specify and review system requirements to ensure no holes are left leaking.
- Design and implement complex HTML5/JS/C/C++ frontend and backend middleware and libraries to deal with complex low level requirements (such as in-browser memory and CPU usage, network throttling, bandwidth monitoring, proprietary serialization and communication protocols, optimal packet latency) as well as higher level compliance (WebRTC, HTML5 Video Streaming, HLS, DASH, EME).
- Be mindful of every supported platform in the market (PCs, Tablets, Smartphones, Smart TVs and Set Top Boxes).
- Architect and implement complex backend systems from the scratch in different cloud providers and technology stacks (AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean, IBM, Ansible, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Ensure the system is tested, deployed and rolled-out to production without down times for our customers.
- Inquiry through academic literature to ensure you are taking into account what is needed to get things done right.
- Test the system at every level and develop any automation mechanisms needed for it.
In essence, this means that you will learn and do a lot of different stuff together with us. If you like software development, value your self-reliance, and you are good at it, we think you will love to work with us and get paid for it.
What we offer:
- Work schedule flexibility including remote work.
- A competitive salary.
- We are a young company and, as such, you will be welcome to highly contributing to its culture.
- Possibility to have access to the employee pool of stock options.
- As said, you will be contributing to the culture so let us know what is valuable to you.
Meet your team
Teltoo at a glance
Teltoo focuses on Internet TV, Video Streaming, Content Delivery, and Ott. Their company has offices in Denver and Madrid. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Teltoo has raised $120K of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2016.