Offering premium pet products
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)$40k – $44k
We are looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to perform effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. It is a very important and complex role since an organization can only survive if it actively investigates and safeguards its finances.
A CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The ideal candidate will be an excellent leader since all relative departments of the organization will be under their command.
The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth.
The CFO is primarily responsible for managing the finances of the company, overseeing accounting and treasury functions. while taking responsibility for financial planning, record keeping and financial reporting to the CEO.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, master degree or MBA.
• Experience in a senior management position.
• Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
management and general finance and budgeting.
• Experience with corporate governance.
• Proven negotiation skills.
• Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
• Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
• Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
• Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate