Stay in the know. Act when it matters.™
If you are looking to be part of a great team that wants to change the world – then congratulations – you’re in the right place!
TelosTouch empowers and supports our people to find their true purpose. TelosTouch knows how to unlock your potential to allow you to share your unique perspective, creativity, and expertise for you to use your talent to do meaningful work with impact.
We are creating a new standard of professional relationships by building a team where everyone takes collective and individual ownership for overcoming challenges, implementing solutions, and achieving goals.
We believe that teams with clear direction, shared values, and focused effort can overcome any challenge. Our desire to do what we love is contagious and it fuels our excitement to drive excellence with our people and our product.
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” African proverb
TelosTouch enables financial institutions to build interactive client experiences that were previously impossible. Our real-time engagement technology creates indicators that institutions don’t have but need to understand client context & behavior. Financial advice is now timely, transparent and personalized at scale. TelosTouch enables financial institutions to build interactive client experiences that were previously impossible. Our real-time engagement technology creates indicators that institutions don’t have but need to understand client context & behavior. Financial advice is now timely, transparent and personalized at scale.
About the Role:
TelosTouch is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. The Senior Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you’re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won’t work, we’d like to meet you.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with product owners and designers to create product plans and roadmaps
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Excellent knowledge of Agile Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Background in software development and program management is preferred
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Creative thinking skills
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Extended healthcare benefits
Health, Vision, Dental benefits