A mobile platform democratizing real estate for savers, investors, and landlords
Content Marketer$40k – $80k
We are seeking an experienced digital/content marketer who is ready to take their career to the next level. You will accelerate our expansion into democratized real estate investing and be an instrumental part of our growth story.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Automate wherever possible. As you contribute to our growth, your work must scale accordingly.
- Excel as both an individual contributor and team contributor as needed.
- Work closely with the Product and Design team to create high quality digital assets and drive product changes with marketing analytics
- Report on core metrics of every communication and campaign with the ability to analyze campaign performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Listen to and engage with the online communities and act on their behalf.
- Help build marketing strategies to acquire customers through online and offline channels.
- Help develop our marketing framework by creating new ideas, testing and optimizing our marketing activities.
- Monitor and enhance customer acquisition and activation performance.
- Conduct, gather and analyze market research to determine social media opportunities and competitiveness.
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Insanely data-driven and analytical
- A creative thinker
- Knowledgeable about the customer journey
- Experienced in integrating content into multiple social distribution channels
- An extremely motivated self-starter
- Adaptable to the ever- changing startup environment
- Passionate about real estate and/or investing/FinTech
- Able to see the big picture while also focusing in on the most important tasks at hand
- Proven work experience as a Content marketing manager
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Expertise in social media platforms
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience implementing unique growth mechanisms to increase user engagement.
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to create actionable insights.
- Experience in data-driven campaign management.
- Impeccable writing skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven track record of listening & engaging with the online community and acting on their behalf.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and/or implement structure and build processes for scaling.
User Experience (UX) Design, SEO/SEM, Product Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, Market Research, A/B Testing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Management, Google Analytics, Growth Hacking, Google Adwords, Marketing Automation Platforms
Salary plus equity package
Salary and equity are negotiable
Tellus at a glance
Tellus focuses on Mobile, Real Estate, Financial Services, Finance Technology, and Real Estate Investors. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.