Helping third-party sellers win on Amazon
Senior Software Engineer (Back-End) - Boston, MA$135k – $150k
About the Role :
Teikametrics is looking for a Software Engineer with strong experience delivering APIs to drive world-class, user facing features. Current back-end technologies at Teikametrics emphasize Python and Scala, backed by PostgreSQL and Kafka.
*What you'll be doing: *
- Collaborate with Teikametrics product managers, designers and technical leadership to deliver on next generation product features
- Help build and architect our back-end codebase, proactively identifying areas for improvement and new technologies to leverage
- Guide and mentor junior developers, including participating in code reviews, facilitating technical design discussions and ensuring a high bar for back-end craftsmanship
*We're looking for someone who has: *
- 5+ years of experience working as a professional software developer.
- Solid working experience with developing back-end code and APIs in either JVM languages or Python using related frameworks
- Comfort mentoring junior developers, reviewing code and guiding overall back-end architecture
- Strong SQL and data modeling skills
- Ability to set up testable and performant APIs, allowing for rapid development and well-organized code
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment focusing on continuous learning; participating in tech talks, code review, and pair programming.
- Startup-level passion about wanting to take on large, challenging problems with the support and mentorship of a small but experienced team
High quality medical and dental insurance
401k program with matched contributions
Paid time off, sick leave, and major holidays
Unlimited paid vacation and personal holidays
Convenient location in the heart of Boston’s Fort Point
Teikametrics at a glance
Teikametrics focuses on SaaS, E-Commerce, and Adtech. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Teikametrics has raised $10M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.