Full-Stack Developer /Team-Lead for a LinkedIn Growth Hacking Startup$21k – $35k • 0.0% – 5.0%
Over the last 6 month we have developed a cloud solution for better managing your Linkedin Inbox - LinkedIn pre-CRM. We currently are servicing few beta users and have a huge demand for our product (more than 300 people have expressed their interest and now waiting for the features to be implemented). We are looking for more developers as we are growing fast.
We are a bootstrapped distributed startup. We currently have 3 team members. The mission of our company is to improve communication in the B2B sales space. Our customers are Growth Hackers, Marketers, Sales professionals and LinkedIn recruiters. We started as a Linkedin Outreach Agency in 2017 and we were managing 25 Linkedin Accounts generating more than 500 Leads/Month for our clients. Over the last years we have helped 45 customers to generate a sales pipeline of 20M. Using that experience we have developed an outstanding product that was not excitent on the market.
- our LinkedIn CRM beta webpage: www.inguro.com
- out 5 minutes team introduction - you can see here our faces ;) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1097ZfgpNrLBBlY_-fC1k0gfuzuCMuzb9/view?usp=sharing
We have build the interface to LinkedIn similar to Google Mail with extended CRM features such as:
- Filtering of Incoming Messages based on attributes
- Creating different Tags/Folders for different Filters for automatically sorting of incoming/outgoing messages
- Building Dashboards for Analytics of the messages
The front-end is built with ReactJS. Backend is a NodeJS based API.
We are looking for a Full-Stack-Developer who:
- Has strong experience in building UIs using modern libraries such as React, Vue, Angular and has some existing projects to show;
- Has a deep knowledge of NodeJS to support our development Team
- (ideal but not obligatory) Has advanced scraping skills; ideally has scraped platforms with advanced bot detection (like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Has experience in leveraging frameworks and existing resources to enable fast and cost-efficient front-end development
- Has the ability to provide reliable estimations and meet deadlines
- Has a strong level of spoken English
● You like working in a startup - building something in an agile way. You like small teams and your flexibility that comes out of it. Money is not your primary motivation when it comes to your job. You like to grow professionaly and be part of a big startup success.
● You will be on the front line and closely communicating both with the CTO, CEO and our customers.
● We are setting ambitious business goals for our company and are looking for someone to help us grow.
● Because we are an early-stage startup we are innovating and changing fast. You will help us improve the systems we use and increase the quality of our work. You will also have the opportunity to impact the internal structures of our company in a very profound way. Depending on your skills, interests, and level of expertise you can get involved in many other business areas like design, marketing, support, sales, etc.
Technical experience requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years with front- and back-end website development; UI experience
- Creating database tables and logic to support server-side code
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiar with the agile work environment
Soft Skills requirements
- Great communicator with interest in improving his or her's understanding and influence on people. High level of empathy and outstanding listening skills
- Has taken leadership positions (in any area of life, does not have to be in business), can take ownership and work with minimal guidance.
- Quick thinker. complex problem solver and highly organized person.
- Want to constantly grow professionally and personally.
- Proficient English speaker and an ambitious high achiever.
Nice to have
- A high degree of interest in developing SalesTech or MarketTech
- It is a plus if you speak at least one more European language. Ideally, you have lived abroad for more than 6 months.
- A regular meditator for more than 6 months
- Accustomed to working remotely
- Likes the ideas or principles from Ray Dalio, Napoleon Hill, Ben Horowitz, and Tim Ferris
Benefits & rewards
● We have offices in Germany, Ireland, Spain, Thailand and India. You can work remotely from any location worldwide.
Please take 5-7 minutes of your time to fill out the following hiring questionnaire. It will help us both to save time and gather relevant information before our call.
TechSalesBox at a glance
TechSalesBox focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Lead Generation, and Sales and Marketing. Their company has offices in Europe, United States, and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.techsalesbox.com