Cloud technologies for retail
Azure Cloud Architect$100k – $150k
Hope you’re doing good,
This is Rajesh from Techolution, I have an excellent opportunity for you.
Please find the job details below,
Job Title: Azure Cloud Architect
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Full Time
We are looking for Azure Cloud Engineer to join our team, As a Cloud Engineer you will be assisting the development and implementation of the cloud architecture in various cloud, hybrid, and on-premise systems. Engineer will collaborate with both Information Technology and Business Units to ensure open lines of communication and clear understanding of objectives within each project.
• Design cloud solutions that ensure most sustainable, flexible, secure and cost appropriate solutions & technology platforms
• Maintain current understanding of Azure Cloud offering with abilities to implement relevant features.
• Direct project teams toward solutions that align with agreed guiding principles, strategy, architecture, and standards
• Consult with project teams to develop a solution design which is compliant with the architecture and standards of the Company.
• Ensure appropriate sizing of solutions, technology fit, and DR are assessed and accounted for.
• Ensure successful execution of IT strategies, architecture guidelines and standards and lead project teams through the technology selection and architecture/security governance processes
• Utilize agile practices to ensure consistent and transparent execution.
• Keep abreast of emerging technology/industry trends in cloud and Define new patterns, and standards as required.
• Microsoft Azure is required. (Security Center, Monitoring, Key Vault, Kubernetes Service, Dedicated HSM, Blob Storage, Backup, Functions, Virtual Machines, Service Fabric and Container Instances).
• CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, GIT)
• Elastic Search
• Splunk/Solar winds/Nagios
• Dynatrac/AppDynamics/New Relic/Stackify/Raygun
• Cloud Security
Techolution at a glance
Techolution focuses on E-Commerce and Retail. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.techolution.com