We build and scale technology ecosystems inclusively and collaboratively
Junior Full Stack Developer£35k – £50k
We are looking for a bright, driven and enthusiastic Junior Full Stack Developer to build a suite of products. You’ll have experience in API development, and a good knowledge of software development principles and design patterns. You'll be immediately availabele.
We have clear roadmaps in place and you’ll be working closely with the CEO, CTO and product team. The team is based in London.
This is a role that’s ideal for someone looking to join an ambitious company at an early stage, receive comprehensive on-the-job training and get stuck in with multiple projects.
You'll be immediately available.
We’re working to accelerate sustainable innovation, and help great ideas grow faster. We’re currently at a pivotal point in our journey and are building several products over the coming months. We’re a small team with a mix of junior and senior backgrounds and have been operating for five years now. This milestone is an opportunity for us to supercharge our growth - and impact.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Delivering an API-centric platform product:
- You’ll be able to quickly understand the product roadmap and associated deadlines
- You’ll be used to working in an agile environment
- As part of the process, you’ll always be asking questions and suggesting ideas
Managing communications with the wider project team on behalf of the development team:
- Keeping communication tools up-to-date in real-time
- Flagging potential issues and suggested solutions before they arise
Executing on the development of additional products:
- You’ll take a structured approach towards these projects and be able to juggle or re-define priorities
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 18+ months relevant work experience
- Experience in API development advantageous
- Intelligence: You learn quickly. You demonstrate an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Attention to detail: You never let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project. You accurately identify what constitutes important details.
- Persistence: You demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Problem solving: You’re able to understand the product vision, and articulate solutions or workarounds (such as suggesting new timeframes, alternative features etc.)
- Follow-through on commitments: You live up to verbal and written agreements.
- Honesty and integrity: You do not cut corners ethically. You earn trust and maintain confidences. You do what is right, and speak plainly and truthfully.
- Passionate about startups: Helping innovators to grow their ideas excites you.
- Power Hour - one hour a week dedicated to personal learning and development (languages, technical skills, something else - your choice)
- Access to courses and books, purchased from within a generous dedicated personal development budget of £150 per month
- Team socials
- Comprehensive personal development planning, management and support