Software that requests, approves, and tracks company spending in real-time
Head of Customer Success
At Teampay, we believe in a world where finance teams create a more efficient business with less friction and happier employees. Our distributed spend management software modernizes how companies manage spending by delivering intelligent automation, robust integrations, and a delightful user experience.
Top-performing finance teams leverage Teampay to gain control and visibility into spending, while empowering employees to move at the speed of business. Led by an experienced team with prior exits, Teampay has raised double-digit millions of capital from prominent venture investors including CrossCut Ventures, Tribe Capital, Precursor Ventures, and CoVenture.
We're an agile team building software that’s revolutionizing how companies spend their money. Joining Teampay at this early stage is an opportunity to grow your skill set, build a company, and get paid to do it.
About the role
As the Head of Customer Success at Teampay, you will lead a dynamic team that will provide a seamless on-boarding and ongoing support experience for Teampay customers. Collaboration will be key as you assist the marketing and product teams in the roll-out and management of customer documentation. As the organization scales, you will facilitate changes in processes while helping the team to embrace the growth of their roles.
Key responsibilities include...
- Coach the team on strategies for building trusted advisor relationships
- Oversee customer on-boarding, strategic business reviews, success plans, contract renewals and upsell opportunities
- Design, implement and champion new processes that span cross-functional teams and map to the optimal customer journey
- Own metrics related to the successful retention and growth of Teampay customers
- Provide regular reporting to the leadership team on metrics, goal attainment, programs and customer feedback
Common candidate qualifications include...
- Five or more years leading customer success, services or support teams
- Prior work experience in a Software as a Service (SaaS) organization
- Background in building and implementing new processes across customer-facing teams
- Experienced with analytics and providing regular reports on key metrics to senior leadership
- Previously carried a retention or expansion revenue quota, and consistently achieved goals
You will be one of the first Customer Success hires in an early stage, fast-growing company. As a core member of the leadership team, you will have a strong impact on the future of Teampay. This is an unusual opportunity to join a business already with traction at the ground floor.
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co and if you’d like to apply, please include a cover note and tell us about something you started, whether it's a club, a team, business or blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.