Software that requests, approves, and tracks company spending in real-time
At Teampay, we believe in a world where finance teams create a more efficient business with less friction and happier employees. Our distributed spend management software modernizes how companies manage spending by delivering intelligent automation, robust integrations, and a delightful user experience.
Top-performing finance teams leverage Teampay to gain control and visibility into spending, while empowering employees to move at the speed of business. Led by an experienced team with prior exits, Teampay has raised double-digit millions of capital from prominent venture investors including CrossCut Ventures, Tribe Capital, Precursor Ventures, and CoVenture.
We're an agile team building software that’s revolutionizing how companies spend their money. Joining Teampay at this early stage is an opportunity to grow your skill set, build a company, and get paid to do it.
About the role
We are looking for a good product manager. In this role you will be a partner to the business, responsible for defining the why, when, and what behind the product the engineering team builds. You will own the quality of the product and work with a fact-driven approach. Customer interviews, usage metrics, and internal cross-functional feedback will help you ruthlessly prioritize features and requirements. This is an opportunity to join a scaling product team, where you will have an immediate and meaningful impact on the business.
- Leverage competitive research, qualitative and quantitative customer data to define the why, when and what behind the products being built
- Forecast roadmap and strategy to continually evaluate the performance of your solutions to set priority for future features and requirements
- Collaborate with the engineering team to create a product roadmap and find technical solutions
- Create user stories with a clarity of purpose, empathy and measurability that can be used for internal training
Common Candidate Qualifications:
- 3+ years of product management in a B2B SaaS environment, or Design/Engineering leadership experience
- Familiarity with design thinking and product methodologies, including JTBD and user-centered design
- A high degree of emotional intelligence (EQ), particularly as it applies to product management
You'll love working at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You work towards a “growth mindset” including experience in the controlled chaos of a startup. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co and if you’d like to apply, please include a cover letter with three most admired B2B sales pitches (could be yours or others) & why you chose those examples.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status