We're building a professional network for educators
React JS Software Engineer₹3L – ₹4L • 0.0% – 1.0%
- Perform requirement elicitation and estimate the effort accordingly
- Analyze the gaps in the existing code and design by comparing with the Requirements
- Perform the tasks independently
- Organized, Methodical and Process-driven.
- Good Analytical, Problem Solving and Communication Skills.
- Results and Detail-Oriented with the Ability to Manage and Execute Multiple Tasks.
- Proven Experience of working in any of the following: React.js, Ember.js, etc.
- Proficient in Database Designs and MySQL/ NoSQL, RESTful -Services.
- MVVM and MVC Design Patterns
- Experience deploying and managing applications on cloud-based infrastructure AWS is an advantage.
- Development and Integration of Rest APIs
- Version Control: Git, Bitbucket
- Experience in using CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker, or similar tools
- Must be familiar with tools like Jira and Confluence
- Great Culture
- Flexible Working Hours
- Snacks & Beverages
teacherr.in at a glance
teacherr.in focuses on Education, K-12 Education, Teachers, and Education Technology. Their company has offices in Hyderabad. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.teacherr.in