Buy and measure TV ads for your brand across linear & streaming
Senior Programmatic Buyer$90k – $125k • 0.0% – 0.15%
Senior Programmatic Buyer
Tatari, headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York City and Los Angeles, is a leading data and analytics company focusing on buying and measuring TV, both linear and streaming. Our proprietary technology and proven track record have driven success and growth for our clients, and we bring that same success into Programmatic. As Senior Programmatic buyer, you will work closely with our VP of Media Buying to expand Tatari’s programmatic offerings and create best practices in the process.
- Focus on programmatic streaming, but duties include the purchase of all types of TV inventory: local/national, broadcast, cable, OTT, etc.
- Cultivate relationships with publishers and TV networks, at both junior (i.e. account executives) and senior levels. Maintain daily contact and continuously maintain inventory and deals.
- Be able to negotiate pricing to benefit Tatari clients, including the setup and execution of single and multi-publisher PMPs.
- Work closely together with the client strategy and analytics teams. Review every single media purchase through a data & analytics lens.
- Monitor stations for competitive activities, economic, viewership and demographic changes, etc. Seek out unique opportunities e.g. firesales, packages, etc.
- Participate, actively engage, and be the expert voice on programmatic in Tatari client meetings.
- Help automate and optimize media-buying with our technology and product teams.
- Occasional travel between Tatari offices and client sites.
- 5+ years of experience with purchasing media via DSPs including optimizing bid strategies. Demonstrated handling of US$30M+/yr in programmatic streaming TV.
- Existing relationships with media companies across junior and senior levels.
- Passionate about streaming and TV – doesn’t just know publishers, but also very familiar with programs, shows, and personalities.
- Strong and fast with numbers. A streetsmart dealmaker.
- Proactive: doesn’t wait for publishers to provide pricing but continuously seeking new opportunities.
- Good instinct about the market place.
- High attention to detail. Strong communicator, verbally and orally.
- Appreciate engineering, data and analytics.
- Understanding of marketing and sales funnel KPIs.
- Skilled at Excel and Google Sheets and a generally fast learner when comes to software.
- Embraces automation and can engage with engineering team to enhance tools used to increase efficiency and accuracy of media buys.
This position can be located in New York City or Los Angeles (no remote, no exceptions). Tatari pays competitive salaries and you will be eligible for all Tatari perks (including full healthcare coverage for dependents, equity, FSA, and commuter benefits). All applicants must prove eligibility to work in the United States. Please submit resume, cover letter, and references to “email@example.com” with subject “Programmatic Buyer”