Integrate standard operating procedures into everyday workflow as actionable assignments
B2B SaaS Startup "Marketing Maven"1.0% – 15.0%
Excel at B2B SaaS marketing and sales execution? Passionate about good process? Love to help people discover solutions to problems? Excited by the challenge of growing a founder-funded startup to profitability?
The TaskTrain product mission is to enable individuals and organizations to achieve excellence every time by designing, developing, and delivering simple, scalable workflow management solutions.
The TaskTrain "Marketing Maven" mission is to help organizations solve their team workflow coordination problems through education and outreach promoting process management principles, thereby persuading them to purchase TaskTrain.
- Reporting: Reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Collaborates closely with the Social Media Manager, and with the Customer Experience Manager as required.
- Term: Project to permanent. The initial scope of work comprises executing a successful product marketing launch, from obtaining initial paying customers to facilitating product/market fit to ensure a growth trajectory. After successful launch, the position will renew, subject to performance evaluation, to lead the company’s on-going marketing & sales efforts.
- Time: Part-time to full-time. The initial project work may be performed on a flexibly scheduled, part-time basis. Depending on candidate availability and execution skillset, the role may be negotiated to full-time status as mutually agreeable.
- Compensation: Equity to contractor wage/salary. As a pre-revenue startup, the position may participate in our dynamic equity split to earn equity in TaskTrain LLC at a negotiated fair market rate for time and other contributions. When TaskTrain reaches profitability, equity stakes freeze for participants in the dynamic equity split, entitling holders to proportional dividends, and further time contributions will be paid out of revenue at the negotiated wage or salary, as appropriate.
- Environment: Remote/virtual.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Persuasive Writing: Outstanding ability to write clear, compelling, persuasive marketing copy.
- Process Mindset: Basic knowledge of process management terminology and best practices.
- Multimedia Communication: Facility with using text, pictures, diagrams, audio, video to communicate engagingly.
- Marketing: Strong knowledge of business-to-business marketing strategies and tactics, especially those relevant to SME SaaS.
- Software Savvy: Advanced proficiency with and ability to rapidly learn marketing analytics and automation platforms such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, Intercom, as well as common PC, web, and mobile productivity, communication, collaboration, workflow applications, including but not limited to: GSuite, Asana, Zoom, Slack.
- Remote Collaboration: Ability to collaborate with others in a distributed team environment.
Meet your team
TaskTrain at a glance
TaskTrain focuses on Small and Medium Businesses, Tech Field Support, IT Management, and Business Process Management. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.