Designed to help remote teams move faster in product development
Content Writer$50k – $60k
Software should work for you, not the other way around. Yet, most software for product development is difficult to use and needs a lot of time to configure; it was not purpose-built for modern, cross-functional teams building rapidly.
At Tara, we’re designing simple yet powerful software to solve these complex problems. We've built a smart platform that's helping thousands of engineers and teams deliver on planned releases, with improved predictability.
We're a founding team of seasoned engineers and product folks, building for innovators. We're passionate about enabling engineers and builders that create the platforms the world uses, everyday. Our investors include YCombinator, Acrew and Slack Fund.
If you have an innate curiosity around software teams with a desire to solve their problems, we would love to hear from you.
Your Role at Tara
- Engage with our community of users and thousands of teams through meaningful content
- Possess an innate ability to communicate with software teams and empathy with their ongoing problems
- Own all content on social media
- Develop high-impact content that evangelizes our position as an innovator in the product and engineering management landscape and resonates with our customers (blog posts, release log, user related content, customer stories...)
- Optimize content for SEO opportunities and identify new content opportunities that fit within our value positioning and brand messaging
- Create short-form videos on product and GIFs to evangelize with our existing community.
- Develop content partnerships and syndication opportunities
- Run and manage multiple sets of freelancers, and edit their ongoing submissions
- Periodically conduct client interviews and user surveys to generate feedback that can be translated into actionable insights for content strategy
- A true wordsmith - and an ability to spot typos or grammatical errors a mile away!
- Minimum 3 years of writing experience, with web copy. Experience writing about B2B SaaS solutions and knowledge of the software engineering and/or product management space is a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Proven track record of creating authentic, ROI-positive content that increase engagement and drives user adoption
- Deep understanding of SEO principles and how to apply them to the product management space
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects and navigating in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to embrace our startup culture with flexibility to take on emerging responsibilities as we grow
- Experience with ranking on first page of google for certain sets of keywords is a plus
- Experience creating simple screen share video content for product tutorials, is a plus
- Proficiency with WordPress and Google Suite
*At Tara AI, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Tara AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Rest assured. We cover 100% of healthcare premiums with comprehensive medical and dental plans.
Work from anywhere
We believe in productivity from anywhere, and we're flexible with time off with regular work from home days.
Enjoy fresh coffee and snacks at our fully stocked kitchen, with regular catered lunches.
Pets are welcome
Tara can't wait to meet your furry friends. Feel free to bring them along.
There are always unlimited opportunities for training at Tara with opportunities to attend conferences and training seminars. On, and we also have a well-stocked online (and offline) library!
Happy hours, mixers and company outings are a constant at Tara. Want to wear that Darth Vader tee? Be yourself, and leave the suit and tie at home.
Tara at a glance
Tara focuses on Enterprise Software and Product Management. Their company has offices in San Jose. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Tara has raised $13M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.