The best mobile shopping starts with tapcart
Project Manager - Engineering
Tapcart makes mobile shopping app easy, fun and attainable for every brand.The world of shopping will one day be powered entirely by mobile, made possible by our products, team and vision.We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our customers and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Chubbies, The Hundreds and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by over 20,000 brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We were recently featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
Tapcart is building the future of mobile commerce. We are looking for an experienced and well-rounded project manager to help us organize, analyze, and prioritize product initiatives that will forever change mobile e-commerce.
Our ideal person can help come up with ideas - as well as prioritize, validate, analyze, and iterate on existing products/features using real quantitative and qualitative data in order to continually deliver the best possible results and ensure that quality features are built on-time. Imperative to this role is having a collaborative leadership style, building strong relationships to facilitate a culture of trust, and generating buy-in on projects from leadership and our team members.
This role will be pivotal to fulfilling our goal to be the largest mobile commerce company in the world.
What your day is like:
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to maintain projects and backlog items
- Lead Engineer Agile ceremonies: Planning, Grooming, and Retrospective meetings
- Manage expectations and ensure clear and precise delivery of products to market
- Provide on-site leadership for project teams by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Participate in the end to end project phases: Initial requirements & documentation, technical scoping, implementation, test plan, deployment dates, and GTM strategies
- Track team velocity and Sprint KPI's
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects for Engineering teams
- Experience working with Project Management Software such as JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet, etc
- Technical skills to interface with the Engineering teams and determine priorities based on level of effort, complexity, and business values
- Communicate priorities and drive consensus on the path forward
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies; specifically Agile, SCRUM, Kanban
- Experience working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Monitored, tracked and controlled outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Experience working in e-commerce and/or B2B SaaS
- Experience working in a growth-stage startup environment
- Ability to analyze and interpret feature requests and convert them into digestible product requirements
What you'll receive in return:
- A fun and exciting work environment with a talented, tight-knit team
- The opportunity to contribute to exciting products used by a highly-passionate user base
- A position with real leadership and growth opportunities
- Benefits including healthcare and unlimited PTO
- Personal learning and development opportunities
Tapcart at a glance
Tapcart focuses on Mobile, E-Commerce, Mobile Commerce, iPhone, and iOS. Their company has offices in Santa Monica. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Tapcart has raised $15.135M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2020.