Tapad: Digital identity resolution specialists who connect brands to consumers across devices
*COVID-19 UPDATE: The NYC office will remain closed until we feel it is safe to return. All interviews will be virtual until further notice.*
About the Role:
At Tapad, we look for individuals who are motivated by complex and challenging work. We want to work with people who share compelling solutions to those challenges, solutions informed by their unique experiences, passions, and expertise!
This Product Manager will own our Identity graph capability and a core part of the team focused on the development of the industry’s leading identity platform. These are core capabilities for a company processing the vast amounts of disparate datasets that Tapad does. You’ll have the fast-paced environment you’d expect from an innovative tech company while also having access to the vast resources of our parent company, Telenor. You will be responsible for developing innovative solutions to challenges arising from new product lines, changing customer needs, and new regulatory requirements. You will be a key contributor to the team that establishes and executes the product strategy across Tapad’s products, which will include new feature development, product commercialization, competitive analysis, vendor evaluations, and strategic planning.
When you work with us, you matter. We ask our employees to make an impact and feel it is only right to give a lot in return. We believe if you're sick, feel like you're getting sick, or just need a personal day, take that time to get better. We love to develop a sense of community, so we host meetups, share knowledge, and have regular team outings. At Tapad, we make sure our office is full of individuals who can teach and learn from one another.
- Have an impact on overall company strategy through regular communication with senior leadership
- Weigh and justify product development between short-term needs and long-term strategic direction
- Own the product backlog for projects run on the team, including defining and executing a flow of product enhancements and operational improvements designed to enhance revenue and efficiency
- Utilize your expertise to develop cutting-edge, scalable, best in class solutions for our rapidly expanding business
- Conduct detailed, thoughtful and timely technology assessments as part of the product management workstream
- Establish goals and develop KPIs that will clearly indicate the progress towards those goals for the rest of the business
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of establishing and executing a cohesive product strategy that both informs and helps achieve the overall business strategy
- Experience with iterative product development: delivering business value to customers early and continuously while still working towards a broader strategic vision
- A degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or related experience
- Specific domain experience in adtech, martech or enterprise software product ownership
- Deep understanding of online and offline data collection, data onboarding, and data models
- Deep knowledge of graph technologies and databases is a plus
- Experience building or working with machine learning products and platforms is a plus
- Proficient in the development of competitive assessments and positioning, product planning and roadmap definition
- Be a self-starter who can identify key focus areas and prioritize time commitments in the absence of specific guidance
Tapad Perks NYC:
- Generous PTO - no accruing necessary
- 401k matching
- Peer-lead professional development, and an abundance of internal and external resources to help you stay sharp
- When onsite: Unlimited snacks and beverages, collaboration catered lunches
- Discounts on gym memberships
- Tons of other extra-curricular activities like: book club, games nights, various ERG groups, Tough Mudder, push-up challenges... In short, if you have a hobby, we have people you can share it with
- Check out our #TapadLife page to see what our employees have to say
Founded in 2010, Tapad cracked the code on cross-device marketing technology creating not only the first but the most robust global cross-device digital identity graph on the market. Ten years later, The Tapad Graph enables marketers to maximize their digital marketing investment for years to come. When you work with us, you matter, and your work matters.
Tapad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Tapad does not accept resumes from unsolicited search firms nor recruiters. In no event shall fees be paid to any unsolicited search firms nor recruiters, regardless of whether the candidate is made an offer or accepts a placement at Tapad. All resumes received through any channels will be considered the sole property of Tapad.
On-site medical clinic (we bring the doctor in-house once per quarter, so you can make appointments at your convenience)
Generous PTO - no accruing necessary
Collaboration catered lunches
Unlimited snacks and beverages
Discounts on gym memberships 😉
Scala School (we’ll teach you!), Coursera, LinkedIn learning, peer-lead professional development, and an abundance of resources to help you stay sharp
Fussball, ping pong, diversity and inclusion group, book club, Tough Mudder, push-up challenges, and tons of other extra-curricular activities that will make you feel like part of the Tapad family
Tapad at a glance
Tapad focuses on Advertising, Sales and Marketing, Big Data, Software, and Content. Their company has offices in New York City and West New York. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Tapad has raised $36M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2016.