Instantly management and security of endpoints. Drive efficiency and take control like never before
Senior Software Engineer (Salesforce Developer)
Tanium and Salesforce have recently partnered together, and we are seeking Senior Engineers to build a revolutionary product that leverages Tanium’s speed and visibility paired with Salesforce’s case management and workflows. This is a unique opportunity that will push the limits in how you think about extending Salesforce. This is about taking action at scale and building workflows within the Salesforce Platform.
What you’ll do:
- Build and maintain Tanium's products alongside an agile development team
- Focus on a strong customer engagement model and feedback process to ensure our products are designed the right way from the beginning
- Design, develop and test new product ideas from the ground up while working with product management for feedback and input
We’re looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- CS Degree preferred
- 3+ years industry experience, 5+ preferred
- Experience designing and building high-impact, high-performance, and maintainable Salesforce solutions. APEX, LWC (Lightning Web Components), Triggers, Lightning Flow, force.com. Visualforce, AppExchange, Managed Packages, etc.
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks like React
- Experience with modern software engineering development and automation tools like git and Jenkins
- Demonstrates sound judgment for balancing between rapid development, and long-term code maintainability and supportability
- Believes in the power of and the need for writing automated tests as part of development
- Experienced debugger who can put out fires under pressure when things go wrong in production environments
- Has knowledge of a variety of modern software frameworks (server side & browser side) and the versatility to learn new tools
- Detail-oriented and passionate for creating an awesome user experience
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility and control that transforms how the world's largest and most sophisticated organizations manage and secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed and agility. There’s a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers and financial institutions, and four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing and win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of “Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing” for 2019 and 10th on FORTUNE’s list of the “100 Best Medium Workplaces.”
On a mission. Together.
At Tanium, we are stewards of a culture that emphasizes the importance of collaboration, respect, and diversity. In our pursuit of revolutionizing the way some of the largest enterprises and governments in the world solve their most difficult IT challenges, we are strengthened by our unique perspectives and by our collective actions.
We are an organization with stakeholders around the world and it’s imperative that the diversity of our customers and communities is reflected internally in our team members. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone feels they have opportunities to succeed and grow because we know that only together can we do great things.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees and their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.
Tanium at a glance
Tanium focuses on Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Security, Software, and Cyber Security. Their company has offices in Chicago, Reading, and Emeryville. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, Tanium has raised $985.604M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.