RaaS(R) - Rewards as a Service, making rewards easy to send and awesome to receive!
Full Stack Software Engineer
What we are up to at Tango Card:
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy and awesome. Our customers genuinely love working with us, and it shows, as we are among the top 10% of Inc’s 5000 fastest growing companies. We are backed by a stellar group of investors, including private equity firm FTV (who led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.
We have 2500+ live enterprise customers today, including some of the World’s most recognizable businesses like Twitter, Google, Extole, Microsoft, Salesforce, and F5. We also work with the top Gift Card brands, including Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Walmart, Home Depot, and over 300 more in 30+ countries. Our customers send millions of Gift Cards a month using Tango Card, and we’ve facilitated nearly $1B of these Gift Card transactions since creation. Last but not least, we proudly partner with many of the most respected non-profits in the country, including the National Park Foundation, Special Olympics, and Habitat for Humanity.
Why work for us:
Tango Card is proud to have been rated as one of the best companies to work for by BuiltIn. We are on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and to get there we need amazing people (like you) in customer support, sales, engineering, and finance to accomplish this vision.
We foster an office-culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim team structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful, whether this is the latest technology at their fingertips or going to conferences to learn about industry trends. We are committed to promoting mentorship and career development opportunities for our team members. Our physical offices are designed for productivity and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod-chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. If working from home is more of your thing, many roles offer the choice to establish a remote office. With a company like Tango Card that is experiencing high-growth year over year, career opportunities abound, and you have the chance to create, own, and grow your role.
COVID-19 Update: In an abundance of caution, Tango Card has moved our teams in Seattle, Boise, and Omaha to a remote workforce. To learn more about how Tango Card has adapted during these times, take a look at the Rewards Genius Blog post, "How Tango Card is Changing in the Face of COVID-19" by our CEO, David Leeds.
Reward yourself and join the Tango Card team!
The Full Stack Software Engineer at Tango Card plays an essential role in our mission to make rewards easy to send and awesome to receive! You will work with our growing Engineering team on projects that impact thousands of businesses and reward recipients every day, all while using the newest technologies to solve real-world problems. Far from your typical Engineering role, you will have the chance to work with all aspects of our business.
Reports to: Engineering Manager (Boise)
As a Full Stack Software Engineer at Tango Card, you will:
- Build creative software products and applications
- Value collaboration and the importance of supporting your team by working on both front-end and back-end engineering projects
- Ensure our enterprise-level products and applications are stable, secure, and scalable
- Have fun while working in small, versatile environment
- Work both solitarily and as part of a tight-knit unit
Our ideal Full Stack Software Engineer will have the following skills and experience:
- A passion for coding evident in excellent coding skills
- 3+ years experience of shipping high quality web-based software
- Familiarity with Vue, Angular, or similar frontend frameworks
- Experience with server-side technologies including Java, Spring, Spring Boot or similar
- Familiarity with Agile project management methodologies and practices in a software development environment
- Understanding of cloud-based software development environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- NoSQL and Big Data distributed processing (e.g., Hadoop) a plus
- BS in Computer Science _OR _equivalent experience
What you'll get from us:
- Great compensation package (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%
- Transportation stipend for parking or transit to make the Boise commute just a bit easier
- Dog-Friendly office located in the heart of Boise.
- Culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
Tango Card is proud to extend its Voluntary WA State Paid Family Medical Leave Plan to employees across all Tango Card Locations.
Tango Card is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we are strong because we are diverse. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Health, dental, vision
We pay 100% of the premiums for our employees' health, dental, and vision premiums.
401(k) - 6% match
401(k) matching and equity opportunities, 401(k) 100% match of up to 6%. Managed through Fidelity investments.
Paid parental and pregnancy leave
6 weeks paid for Parental Leave associated with the birth or adoption of an employee's child; with an additional 2 weeks paid for pregnancy recovery.
Flexible work hours and locations
We believe you know when and where you work best. Work with your manager create WFH day(s) during the week
Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
Monthly company catered lunches
Monthly company meetings with catered lunches.
If parking or bussing is not available free of charge, we have an additional Transportation Stipend program to help make the commute just a bit easier!
Tango Card at a glance
Tango Card focuses on Enterprise Software, Information Technology, B2B, Loyalty Programs, and Gift Card. Their company has offices in Seattle, Omaha, and Boise. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Tango Card has raised $75.229M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.