The conversational recruitment platform
Graduate Trainee$6k – $9k
We are looking for the leaders of tomorrow, bright, adaptable, comfortable with numbers, enthusiastic with technology’s promise, to join our Graduate Training Program. Talkpush offers a fast-growing startup environment where trainees will have the opportunity to grow and develop their skills in a variety of roles. Over the course of a 6-month program, through coaching and side projects, you will learn and refine the skills necessary to be a key contributor in a fast-growth B2B SaaS company.
As a graduate management trainee, you will initially integrate with the Customer Success team; the backbone of our customer-facing team, which is working with some of the largest employers in the world. This team is responsible for ensuring that our customers get maximum value from their Talkpush investment by devising new ways to automate and accelerate the recruitment process. Every implementation and customer is unique. Customer Success Managers are product experts and act as proactive consultants with their customers. The role requires out-of-the-box thinking to solve for some of the unique challenges each of their customers are facing. It also requires them to know the product inside and out, so the Customer Success team can advise on platform implementation, product adoption and best use cases. This makes it a great training ground for anyone interested in a career in product management, product marketing or sales.
Skills you should have:
1. Intelligent: because every customer has different hiring objectives and procedures and we need to adapt our approach accordingly
2. Professional: because we work with Fortune 500 companies that have no patience for amateurs
3. Analytical: because we deal with LARGE volumes and need to make the numbers tell a story
4. Driven: because working in a start-up requires focus and passion to deliver your absolute best, all the time.
5. Team Player: because you can’t succeed alone; teamwork is imperative
Does this sound like you?
If so, we'd love to tell you more about the role and long-term growth prospects.
Your day to day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
1. Meet with HR departments of some of the world’s largest organizations to help them automate parts of their recruitment process using Talkpush
2. Discuss needs and requirements with prospective customers and build workflows that will help them achieve their objectives and ROI
3. Generate regular reports to measure user adoption and ROI, and propose system improvements to increase both
What you will learn:
1. User Adoption: how to identify opportunities that can drive the use of Talkpush CRM features and increase user adoption
2. Project Management: drive add on projects and initiatives to positively impact customer KPIs
3. Customer Relationship Management: build trust and maintain excellent relationships with the customers by ensuring that we solve the challenges customers are facing, ensure end-user adoption through training, and continuously look for value-added improvements
4. Product Management: Identifying & prioritizing features from customer feedback, concept tests & data analysis
Talkpush at a glance
Talkpush focuses on SaaS, Social Recruiting, Recruiting, and Human Resources. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Manila, San José, and Mexico City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Talkpush has raised $120K of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2014.