The conversational recruitment platform
Customer Success Manager - Manila$10k – $30k • 0.0% – 1.0%
Key areas of responsibility for this role are as follows:
1. Project Management: Ensure all aspects of scope, time, quality and cost are achieved or bettered for the entire portfolio of assigned customer accounts. CSM must maintain a healthy stream of communication both externally and internally for the successful execution of new account implementations as well as ongoing projects.
2. Account Planning: Collaborate with different stakeholders on customer side to establish a success plan consistent with the customer’s needs, Talkpush capabilities and goals set for the account. The account success plan will be reviewed regularly along with the account level KPIs.
3. Customer Satisfaction: Maintain a high level of NPS rating by delivering excellent experiences for each user. Lower attrition risks and generate customer testimonials & references.
4. Relationship Management: Maintain an excellent relationship with the key stakeholders of the account and convert these relationships and conversations into significant outcomes, such as account growth and usage increase. Serve as the escalation point for any items within the account.
5. Product Adoption: Identify opportunities and business needs that can drive use of Talkpush CRM features and thereby increase user adoption.
6. ROI and Value Delivery: Drive add on projects and initiatives to positively impact customer KPIs regularly. All initiatives undertaken as part of Value Delivery efforts must include recommendations to improve KPIs, followed by quantified results and ROI delivered.
7. Delivering Best Practices: Drive continuous improvements for customer accounts by developing and sharing best practices, lessons learned to increase overall account efficiencies.
8. Strategic Organizational Initiatives: Drive and/or support activities that transform Talkpush' internal processes & product through thought leadership, vision and business acumen.
Qualifications / Requisites:
Have 5+ years of experience in customer facing roles (preferably in SaaS / ITES industry or Professional Services consulting)
Possess fantastic interpersonal skills & professional outlook and are strong leaders
Knowledge of customer service practices & customer-first mindset
Technical aptitude and ability to quickly understand software features & functionalities
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
Experienced in project management and has lead & executing complex projects
Possess a strong strategic outlook and business acumen
Expertise in developing business cases and analyzing & forecasting financial impacts
Ability to see the big picture, understand the key drivers of the business and how they relate to each other to drive improvements
Data oriented, possesses a high level of attention to detail with strong analytical and business reasoning skills
Have a knack for spotting issues or potential pitfalls in a project and flagging them early in the process.
Have a solution oriented attitude
Able to work autonomously in a fast-paced startup environment
Apply here m.me/774293282630560?ref=apply_for_position(3818)
Meet your team
Talkpush at a glance
Talkpush focuses on SaaS, Social Recruiting, Recruiting, and Human Resources. Their company has offices in Hong Kong, Manila, San José, and Mexico City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Talkpush has raised $120K of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2014.