Career discovery through employee stories and exclusive office tours
Marketing & Business Development Intern (JAN - JUL 2020)$7k – $12k
If you are hungry for autonomy to drive growth in a start-up, and see the tangible impact of your actions – this position is perfect for you.
TalentTribe is on a mission to help millennials discover a career they’ll love, by showing them an inside look into the culture, people office and daily work life in different companies. Expect to work directly with the founders and be immersed in startup life.
As you work with clients ranging from MNCs to startups, see what happens behind the scenes of these companies with direct access to HR. Help them build their employer brand and showcase their company’s unique story. Above all, create something that can change the lives and career paths of millions of millennials all over Asia.
What you can expect to work on:
Take ownership of driving employer acquisition – your goal is to grow the number of jobs and companies on the TalentTribe job platform (https://talenttribe.asia/jobs).
• Manage and implement B2B email marketing campaigns – Manage email campaigns for employer acquisition. Run A/B tests on email campaigns to optimise email marketing.
• Develop new B2B marketing initiatives that drive acquisition – You have the space to propose, develop, manage and implement new initiatives that drive employer acquisition. Review results to optimise initiatives for greater outcomes. See the direct impact of your efforts as the number of jobs and companies grow.
• Analyse employer data and success metrics – Analyse employer data and track success metrics. Based on your analysis, develop strategies that drive employer acquisition, increase success metrics, and iterate the product to improve user experience.
• Maintain fruitful relationships and continuous engagement with existing customers –Keep employers updated via email campaigns, and support employers to make the best use of the TalentTribe platform.
Key skills that you’ll pick up:
• Email marketing, copywriting and platform growth campaigns
• Data analytics
• Effective client management
• Building a dual-sided platform business
• Lean Startup methodology and the build-measure-learn loop
What we’re looking for:
• Strong excel skills – you’ve worked with Excel before in school projects / past internships. You know your way around vlookup, plotting charts and graphs, etc.
• Eager to learn – It’s alright if you don’t have much experience, but everything is a learning opportunity to you. You proactively ask questions, seek out opportunities to further develop your skills, and put in extra effort until you get things right.
• Ability to learn fast – You just need to be briefed once and you’re ready to go. If you don’t know how to do something, you’re usually able to figure it out on your own fairly quickly, or can pick it up after some quick explanations.
• Goal-oriented – You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership of a goal, and will do what it takes to achieve the goal.
• Ability to commit for 3 – 6 months.
• Singaporean, PR or have a valid work authorisation – TalentTribe is not able to provide work sponsorship visas for applicants.
Interested in joining the TalentTribe crew?
Send the following to email@example.com:
- Your updated resume
- Portfolio of any school projects / past internship work you’ve done and are proud of
- Include your answers to these two questions: a. How many months of internship are you looking for? (If you are open to any duration, feel free to let us know as well) b. When are you able to start the internship?
Kindly note that applications submitted directly to our careers email address will be given screening priority. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.