World's 1st Business Tool for Freelancers
Backend Java Developer₹4,000 – ₹8,000 • No equity
Java Backend Developer for Talentopedia at Yajna Tech Ventures
Gurgaon · Full Time
Yajna Tech Ventures Pvt. Ltd. is looking for experienced mobile engineers to help make Talentopedia for Android the best mobile experience ever.
As a Backend Developer, You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in design, planning, development and deployment and help develop best practices for future development. You will be working closely with Tech, Design and Quality team to build and launch the product.
- Code, develop, design and architect features related to the existing application. We expect you to own modules end to end and take pride in the work products you ship
- Design, implement and maintain highly scalable, multi-tier, distributed server software applications
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and release products
- Take responsibility of performance and stability for all server functions
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience at cutting edge organizations or startups
- Extensive experience in a Java server-side software design and development
- Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
- Experience with social network/e commerce applications and business environment is a must
- Experience with Google Cloud or AWS highly desired.
- Good understanding of Java/J2EE and design patterns
- Strong knowledge on data structures and designing for performance, scalability and availability Knowledge in MongoDB and Web services
- Extensive use of Instruments and Shark to detect memory leaks and for performance optimization
- Good grasp of algorithms, memory management and multithreaded programming
- Good to have - Python, NodeJS, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch
- Experience using Git for revision control
- Experience working with bug/issue tracking and project management systems such as JIRA
- Great people skills!
- Able to fit in well within an informal startup environment and to provide hands-on management
- High energy level and untiring commitment to drive oneself & the team towards goals
Visit us at yajnaventures.com for more.