Covering Talent Competition shows through our multi media network
Webmaster / Web Developer$50k – $125k • No equity
We are looking for an outstanding Web Master / Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our website TalentRecap.com. We are word press based.
• Be in charge of the code (HTML/CSS), layout, design and templets of the website, and all plugins and backend systems.
• Use constant A/B testing and reporting
• Read daily analytics, have a deep understanding of its reports, and act on them.
• Maintain site security and be on top of server issues.
• Analyzing user behavior and perfecting user experience.
• Be on top of ad campaigns, compare and communicate with various advertising agencies
• Cooperate with web designers and editors to ensure brand consistency.
• # 1 point man for all things web.
• Proven working experience in news media sites (minimum 1 million Unique monthly visitors)
• Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools and SEO practices.
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• BS in computer science or a related field
• Polite, easy going and generous nature
• Team collaborator
• Go getter and ambitious personality
• Leadership and management skills
Talent Recap at a glance
Talent Recap focuses on Digital Media, Social News, Celebrity, and Website. Their company has offices in Brooklyn. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://talentrecap.com/