Java Bcakend Architect₹30L – ₹35L • No equity
- Designing and implementing and maintaining Microservices using Java
- Designing and developing cloud-based software products conforming to industry best practices
- Build systems, services, and tools to handle new Ocrolus products and business requirements that securely scale over millions of transactions
- Build and scale our fast-growing online services and data pipelines
- Collaborate with other teams on security, reliability and automation
- Supporting the testing process and troubleshooting issues and resolving them
*The ideal candidate will have the following: *
- Experience of 8+ years in software engineering, including at least 2+ years of Architecting large scale distributed platforms
- Strong expertise in building large scale distributed applications on a Java backend with frameworks like Spring boot.
- Expertise in performance tuning distributed applications.
- Expertise in NOSQL as well RDBMS
- Experience in planning and delivering projects with defined SLA
- Work with CI and CD tools (Bitbucket /Jenkins/AWS pipeline) and source control such as GIT, bit bucket and SVN
- Experience in application deployment with API integration, auto-scaling, load balancing and on the containerization tools docker or k8s (Kubernetes)
- Experience in Configuration management tools Ansible/Chef or Puppet
- Working as an Architect for Cloud Platform such as AWS/GCP/Azur
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure scalability, functionality, and efficiency- Hire, mentor and inspire a talented group of engineers from various fields
- You love to code and have a healthy risk appetite
- Have a passion for innovation, new ideas, quick prototyping, hackathons
Talent Kettle at a glance
Talent Kettle focuses on Healthcare, Application Platforms, Recruiting, and Software Engineering. Their company has offices in Ahmedabad. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.talentkettle.com