Python Developer₹10L – ₹12L • 0.5% – 1.0%
Requirement: We are looking for a Senior Python Developer to build a functional and efficient solution. Senior Python Developer responsibilities include participating in all phases of the software development lifecycle and coaching junior developers. If you’re a seasoned developer with a love for back-end technologies, we’d like to meet you.
- 4+ years of experience in Python Development
- Experience designing and developing backend architectures and/or microservices utilizing Python libraries
- Knowledge of relational databases, Schema Design, SQL, SDLC tools (JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, etc.)
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Attention to detail
Following experience would be a great addition in the skills of Candidate:
- Proven experience as a Python programmer
- Ability to create SQL queries & APIs
- SQL database administration, in particularly MySQL
- Knowledge of Networking technology, socket programming python(TCP/IP), netmiko, paramiko, napalm libraries
- React js, Grafana, Prometheus, Git knowledge along with the working experience in Graphs & Charts is a plus
- Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- Coach junior team members
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Develop a flexible and well-structured Database architecture, along with the APIs to support Front End and User Experience
- Manage own workload of jobs as tasked by the R&D Manager and Software Developer Team Leader using JIRA task management tools
- Produce proof of concept in the new areas of development.
- Conduct knowledge sharing sessions for the team.
Talent Kettle at a glance
Talent Kettle focuses on Healthcare, Application Platforms, Recruiting, and Software Engineering. Their company has offices in Ahmedabad. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.talentkettle.com