Backend Architect- JAVA₹30L – ₹35L • No equity
About the Role:
● You will be part of the core team and communicate with employees, stakeholders, and customers to drive
the company forward.
● You will be responsible for the entire GMP Platform and integrations.
● You will evolve it into the most futuristic 'mobility as a service' platform with thoughtful strategy and timely
● You will lead all engineering processes and take responsibility for maintaining and running the existing
● You will groom and develop an outstanding engineering team to make our product vision a reality.
● You will ensure scalability and security while delivering great user experience.
● You will ensure that customer-facing teams receive the technical support needed to deliver business
● You must be comfortable with ambiguity and yet define the boundaries and parameters, should be a
hands-on engineer, and a mentor and leader who gets things done.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
● Working as an Architect for Cloud Platform such as AWS/GCP/Azure
● Experience of 8+ years in software engineering including at least 2+ years of Architecting large scale
● Strong expertise in building large scale distributed applications on Java backend with frameworks like Spring
● Expertise in performance tuning distributed applications.
● Expertise in NOSQL as well RDBMS
● Experience in planning and delivering projects with defined SLA
● Work with CI and CD tools (bitbucket /Jenkins/AWS pipeline) and source control such as GIT, bit bucket and
● Experience on application deployment with API integration, auto-scaling, load balancing and on
containerization tools docker or k8s(Kubernetes)
● Experience on Configuration management tools Ansible/Chef or Puppet
● Supervise system infrastructure to ensure scalability, functionality, and efficiency- Hire, mentor and inspire a
talented group of engineers from various fields
● You love to code and have a healthy risk appetite
● Have a passion for innovation, new ideas, quick prototyping, hackathons
Ideal candidate also would demonstrate following behavioural traits:
● Customer Centricity
● Ownership and bias for action
Talent Kettle at a glance
Talent Kettle focuses on Healthcare, Application Platforms, Recruiting, and Software Engineering. Their company has offices in Ahmedabad. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.talentkettle.com