Engineering Manager₹30L – ₹35L • No equity
- You will be part of the core team and communicate with employees, stakeholders, and customers to drive the company forward.
- You will be responsible for the entire GMP Platform and integrations.
- You will evolve it into the most futuristic 'mobility as a service' platform with thoughtful strategy and timely execution.
- You will lead all engineering processes and take responsibility for maintaining and running the existing products
- You will groom and develop an outstanding engineering team to make our product vision a
- You will ensure scalability and security while delivering great user experience.
- You will ensure that customer-facing teams receive the technical support needed to deliver business success.
- You must be comfortable with ambiguity and yet define the boundaries and parameters,
- should be a hands-on engineer, and a mentor and leader who gets things done. The ideal candidate will have the following: ■ Worked as a Technical Manager/Architect for Cloud Platform such as AWS/GCP/Azure ■ Experience of 8+ years in software engineering including at least 2+ years of leading teams at various levels ■ Provision Infrastructure on cloud computing for such platforms such as AWS/GCP/Azure ■ Experience in planning and delivering projects with defined SLA ■ Responsible for installation, maintenance, monitoring, data backup, and recovery and administration ■ Work with CI and CD tools (bitbucket /Jenkins/AWS pipeline) and source control such as GIT, bit bucket and SVN ■ Deploy product updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise ■ Experience on application deployment with API integration, auto-scaling, load balancing and on containerization tools docker or k8s(Kubernetes)
Talent Kettle at a glance
Talent Kettle focuses on Healthcare, Application Platforms, Recruiting, and Software Engineering. Their company has offices in Ahmedabad. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.talentkettle.com
More jobs at Talent KettleView all jobs
Similar jobs to Engineering Manager at Talent Kettle
Digital Wealth as a Service - For banks, brokers and asset managers
Live-streaming education for kids Age 5-18 (MIT/Harvard team)
Product development and Service company with design at the heart of it
Custom Software Solutions Provider
the world's leading sports instruction & fitness marketplace
Segment. Engage. Convert!
Full-stack career platform for 0-2 years higher education job seekers