Game development needs creativity, but creativity needs an environment to be nurtured in
Take-Two Interactive is looking for an exceptionally talented EPM Analyst to help maintain, analyse and support our EPM software!
Under the direction of the EPM Manager, the Analyst will work closely with the team to maintain, troubleshoot and improve system functionality. The candidate should add value to existing applications and business processes through their knowledge of Hyperion Planning\Essbase, Financial Management, Smart view, Anaplan and Reporting products.
In addition to engaging in constructive teamwork, the Analyst will collaborate with the business and build relationships with other departments at T2 (audit, infrastructure, etc.). The successful candidate will align reporting with business needs in accordance with best practices and known reporting standards.
- Provide EPM application support, assist with Hyperion reporting solutions and analyze the T2 international userbase (and US on request).
- Gain vital input/approval of requirements, design and participates in testing and performs testing for others.
- Ensure applications meet required SLA’s whilst assisting with requirement gathering and user documentation.
- Develop functional\technical specifications and works with team to complete object development and testing.
- Employ knowledge of Essbase and Financial Management to facilitate better deployment of application, application security and other interface tools.
- Support the operations of existing applications, accurately utilizing Hyperion / Anaplan support & developer resources.
- Work on periodic maintenance of applications, including improvements, redesign and defect resolution.
- Seek prioritization for work efforts and ensures requirements are gathered from the appropriate groups.
- Adhere to SOX related processes in completing assignments.
- Assist the Director in tracking progress, prioritizing work, developing time estimates and work plans and assisting less experienced team members;
- Document scripts and process flow in central repositories, knowledge sharing and cross training as needed.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in supporting EPM software in an enterprise level organization with a familiarity with Anaplan software and Hyperion fundamentals
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial for this role
- Superb attention to detail with the ability to work independently, be proactive
- Understanding of integration between external systems
- Demonstrate work planning, prioritization, analytical and assessment skills
- Provide flexibility including after-hours support as needed
- Proven experience in providing system support and direct contact with users to resolve issues with business applications
- Sales/financial process and functional knowledge required
- Understands dependencies and interrelationships between different enterprise applications
- Confident with providing analysis and support on Anaplan models and related objects.
- Highly confident with Essbase and Financial management application configuration.
- Knowledge of audit compliance (adhering to organizational change, maintaining logs/records.
This is a fantastic time for an EPM Analyst to join Take-Two, a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment products around the globe. We are pleased to be offering a highly competitive salary and benefits package which includes Private health and Dental care, Life assurance, permanent health insurance, Eye care vouchers, discounts on games, a monthly fitness allowance and much more!
Please be aware that we are excited to be moving from Windsor to brand-new office in Central London towards the end of this year!
Please do therefore only proceed with an application if you would be happy to commute to Central London once we have relocated. Should you wish to receive further information on this please contact Tom.Norris@take2games.com for further information.