Game development needs creativity, but creativity needs an environment to be nurtured in
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Take Two was built to change the way people view the gaming industry. Since then, T2 has become one of the most elite entertainment companies in the world. We create the games we would want to play ourselves.
We develop and publish products through our labels Rockstar Games, 2K, Ghost Story, Private Division and Social Point, a leading developer of mobile games.
As part of the Take-Two community, you will be counted on as a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join a dynamic and energetic department and will be responsible for Sales Planning and Marketing Operations support. You'll thrive in our environment because you’re organized, detail oriented, can plan a project from beginning to end; i.e. set goals, complete stages on time, meet with necessary individuals and provide regular status updates to manager. This role will report to the Director of Channel Marketing
Join us in today's most dynamic segment in all of entertainment!
- You will be counted on to support the marketing team with day-to-day activities.
- You’ll be relied on to assist with creative asset management and trafficking.
- You will have the responsibility to oversee marketing placements and brand accuracy of our global web presence and ensure proper execution and report issues to management.
- You’ll communicate with various internal departments as well as customers, and external business partners in a positive, professional manner.
- You’ll have the ability research and report on industry trends – includes off site retail store checks
- You’ll process sales data, provide reporting, and conduct account analyses to support sales team efforts
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Detail Oriented : You don’t miss details. you currently meet deadlines, have created plans and process in order to complete projects using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau a plus)
- Communication : You're polished and often find yourself communicating with your direct manager and outside stakeholders which can include senior management.
- Curious: You know our industry and interested in learning more about Sales/Marketing within the video game and entertainment industry. You ask good questions.
- Organized : You’re in role in which you consistently manage competing projects and follow a consistent process in order to prioritize tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment. You're independent and your projects often has stretches that allows you to work autonomously.