Game development needs creativity, but creativity needs an environment to be nurtured in.
Software Development Engineer and Test
- Work with core engineering team, and establish core test strategies, test plans and test cases. Integrate testing suites into engineering team’s CI/CD pipeline.
- Design and implement technical solutions to increase testing productivity and test coverage, being accountable for the goal of reducing the overall cost of quality.
- Design and build the test automation tools for Desktop client applications and back-end services.
- Define quality and risk metrics for communicating the quality of the product.
- Collaborate with SRE and Engineering team to diagnose live issues and carry out root cause analysis and feedback into regression testing.
- Lead and mentor a team of SDETs, supporting their career and technical development.
- Create a culture obsessed with quality of gamer experience.
- 8+ years of professional experience, with proven track record designing and implementing large scale test automation systems for desktop applications and back-end services.
- Strong experience with working on testing on multiple platforms: PC WIN / Mac / Linux.
- Strong experience in networked applications and distributed systems, knowing where they can break and know how to test for quality, performance and resilience.
- Strong experience using bug tracking tools and define procedure to help track and log bugs and reporting the state of quality.
- Strong experience using automatic code review tools for static code analysis
- Familiarity with Cloud platforms like AWS and/or GCP.
- Self-starter, self-driven to produce results and continually improve.
- Experience and comfortable in supporting a live service environment.
- Able to lead and work with a distributed team.
- BA / MS degree in computer science or a related field.