T-Mobile hasn't added any jobs yet
Get notified when T-Mobile posts new jobs.
Latest Stories and News
- 1 week ago
- After finalizing its merger with Sprint in the second quarter and posting solid customer growth, T-Mobile on Thursday said it has officially surpassed AT&T to become the No. 2 wireless carrier.
- T-Mobile added a net 1,245,000 customers in Q2, bringing its total customer count to 98.3 million. The company reported revenue for the quarter slightly above market estimates.
- Net income came to $110 million, with diluted earnings per share of 9 cents. Total revenues were $17.7 billion.
- Total service revenues for the quarter increased year-over-year to $13.2 billion, driven by the Sprint merger and continued customer growth at T-Mobile. Total service revenues exclude approximately $1 billion of Boost revenues that are reflected in discontinued operations.
- 4 weeks ago
T-Mobile announced Thursday it will offer ScamShield, a free scam-blocking service, to all T-Mobile, Metro and Sprint customers. T-Mobile's moves are a mix of industry-wide efforts as well as things it is doing on its own, including:
- Using network patterns to identify spam calls and allowing users to get a warning or, if they choose, block such calls from ringing.
- Offering customers a free second phone number they can give out to businesses so they can save their main number for their close friends (or vice versa).
- Allowing customers to change their number if they are getting too many spam calls.
- Free ID monitoring and alerts from McAfee.