Bridging the gap between concept and product!
Business Dev - Tech Initiative Recruitment
- Want to be part of the ground floor of the most innovative ideas?
- Do you love the process of helping to turn disrupting ideas into well-scaled enterprises?
SYNERGY is looking for an individual who has been wanting to step into a leadership role within the community in NYC. Getting the first glimpse into the hearts and minds of the best and brightest ideas is an amazing experience. And being part of the success story of a major startup/product is even more priceless. SYNERGY Fast-Track is a dynamic organization with 35 years of combined experience in Technology, Product Design & Development, and Management Consulting. We invest our expertise and resources into groundbreaking and disruptive entrepreneurs with big and innovative ideas. SYNERGY's objective is to help build and launch successful global businesses that are sustainable, scalable and profitable. To date, we have mentored and helped a strong portfolio of clients design and launch their technologies in several different industries from Edtech, to complex Productivity Platforms, to Crowd Funding, to Social Media, to Health & Wellness Apps.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Connecting and Networking with tri-state area (NY, NJ, CT) technology accelerators, VCs and angel investors to ultimately work with tech founders who are looking to build or scale their innovations.
The Right Profile
We are looking for a networking superstar who can accelerate our mission of impacting more startup ideas launching in your local market or region! The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years experience in business development, marketing, recruiting, or sales management. Special consideration is given to those with a background in mobile, e-commerce, or software. The ideal candidate is one who is motivated by a unique opportunity to help a startup create something grand from nothing and also interest in enhancing their personal brand within the NYC startup ecosystem!
In addition, this candidate may also have the opportunity to work with our team to assist these startups after launch with helping raise funding from VCs, creating new business relationships, and sculpting strategic partnerships with companies.
- Collaborate with our executive team to clearly define and document the business development strategy.
- Identify and pursue strategic opportunities and partnerships with tech incubators, accelerators, College Innovation Labs, and local thought-leaders.
- Create various “more” with “less” creative campaigns (including discovery calls and email marketing) and manage marketing and sales teams as we grow
- This position has the growth potential into a C level role as we expand our portfolio of clients
- BA/BS preferred.
- Experience navigating through the tight-knit startup community
- Previous experience working with platforms like Freshbooks or Salesforce.com is a plus
- Experience in managing growth strategy programs with proven success stories
- Tech savvy with a passion for mobile technologies, innovation, and emerging categories
- Ability to pitch to C-level executives of startups and established companies
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a thirst to be a part of a limitless financial opportunity
- This is a Part-Time and flexible Role / Position
- Equity is available depending on contractual agreements
- Based on 100% commission for the first 90 days, However, as we grow our core team, full pay and equity will be further offered after the 90 day period.
SYNERGY Fast Track at a glance
SYNERGY Fast Track focuses on Mobile, Enterprise Software, Mobile Commerce, and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in Boston. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.synergyconsulting.us