Account Manager - Studio Tools$55k – $65k • 0.01% – 0.05%
In the Account Manager for Studio Tools position, you will be the primary point of contact for Studio productions that are using SyncOnSet products post-sale. This is a mid-level position for someone with experience working on Studio TV or film productions and who knows the challenges of production and wants to make a difference in this industry.
You will ensure our customers are successful by working closely with Sales, Marketing, Support and Product to deliver the best possible user experience and full adoption of our products. This is a great opportunity to work alongside other passionate self-starters in a fast-paced, Emmy-Award winning company.
In this role, you’ll be highly adaptable to meet our customers’ needs and willing shift gears at a moment’s notice, all while enjoying the challenges of providing an excellent customer experience to your favorite TV shows and movies. Oh, and we’re not afraid to pepper in a few emojis here and there 😉
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Learn industry best practices and articulate clearly and concisely to new customers
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with the sales and product teams to collect and share feedback to ensure customer success
- Regularly contact and support productions as they are getting set up to ensure full adoption of the product(s) across their team
What you bring to the team:
- 2-5 years experience working in TV or Film industry in physical production, crew or accounting role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Ability to empathize with customers, identify their needs, triage any issues they encounter, and implement solutions
- Enjoy learning and helping others learn
- Ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously -- each at a different stage in the onboarding process
- You’d describe yourself as tech-savvy and enjoy learning about new technology and sharing that knowledge with your peers
Sound like a good fit? Tell us why you think so by including a cover letter with your résumé that captures what excites you about this role and our company!
SyncOnSet Technologies at a glance
SyncOnSet Technologies focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Film Production, and TV Production. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, SyncOnSet Technologies has raised $5.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2015.