Emmy-winning Software for TV & Film Production Management
Account Manager - Crew Tools$45k – $60k
In the Account Manager position you will be the primary point of contact for productions that are using SyncOnSet products post-sale. Ensure our customers are successful by working closely with Sales, Marketing, and Product to deliver the best possible user experience and full adoption of our products. This is a great opportunity to work alongside other passionate self-starters in a fast-paced, Emmy-Award winning company.
In this role, you’ll be highly adaptable to meet our customers’ needs and willing shift gears at a moment’s notice, all while enjoying the challenges of providing an excellent customer experience to your favorite TV shows and movies. Oh, and we’re not afraid to pepper in a few emojis here and there 😉
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Learn industry best practices and articulate clearly and concisely to new customers
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with the sales and product teams to collect and share feedback to ensure customer success
- Regularly contact and support productions as they are getting set up to ensure full adoption of the product(s) across the team
What you bring to the team:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Ability to empathize with customers, identify their needs, triage any issues they encounter, and implement solutions
- Enjoy learning and helping others learn
- Ability to manage multiple accounts simultaneously -- each at a different stage in the onboarding process
- You’d describe yourself as tech-savvy and enjoy learning about new technology and sharing that knowledge with your peers
Sound like a good fit? Tell us why you think so by including a cover letter with your résumé that captures what excites you about this role and our company!
SyncOnSet Technologies at a glance
SyncOnSet Technologies focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Film Production, and TV Production. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Boston. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, SyncOnSet Technologies has raised $5.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on November 2015.