Sensors, Data Analytics => IoT
Java Network Engineer₹3.5L – ₹5L • No equity
The job involves, developing middleware applications to bridge the Cloud platform with the IoT network in the buildings. You would be using your expertise in JAVA, networking (TCP/IP) to develop products and solutions in the area of HVAC, energy management and building automation.
- Build middleware applications to bridge the cloud applications and the IoT network.
- Conceptualizing solutions based on customer requirements.
- Evaluation and selection of development tools and platforms
- Life cycle and product release management
- Strong programming knowledge in Java
- Strong Java Networking and multithreaded programming experience.
- Strong knowledge in TCP/IP.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Control system protocols such as BacNet, Modbus
- Knowledge of short-range wireless protocols such as Zigbee, Bluetooth LE, WiFi
- Domain knowledge in Building Automation, BMS, HVAC, Control systems
- C Programming
- Competitive salary
- Work with an unbelievably talented and go-getter team
- Career growth with excellent learning and development opportunities
- Job Satisfaction - to see that your product is getting used by thousands of people and to see that in a way you are contributing to the green environment.
What we look for in candidate in terms of fit:
At Synconext, attitude is every bit as important as ability. We strongly believe that being a team player, having passion for what you do and a desire of continuous improvement will take us far. Therefore, if you love to learn and sincerely want to make an impact, you’ll feel at home from day one.
Overall, below are the behavioral capabilities that we look for:
1) Passionate, Self-Motivated and Problem Solvers:
We look for a strong desire to learn, intelligence, a passion for technology and other things in life, willingness to work hard, rock-solid skills, a desire to be the best, and most importantly have an entrepreneurial spirit
2) Work well others and thrive in a competitive team environment:
We strongly believe that “great teams are about personalities, not just skills”.
3) Understand the landscape:
Great candidates have an idea of what’s happening the tech industry, trends of the changing landscape and have the urge of learning new things.
4) Know where you want to go and strives for continual improvement:
Most valuable candidate think outside the box and have a vision beyond the role that they are applying for and present skills sets. This vision extends to where they want to grow professionally.
5) Demonstrates Innovation and Curiosity:
We look for people who ask questions, enjoy researching and who are a big picture thinkers along with the ability to add value with innovation and practical solutions.
Learn more at www.synconext.com