White-Labeled API for Banking Services
Synapse provides payment, deposit, lending and investment products as APIs to FinTech companies. Our mission is to accelerate democratization of best in class financial products for everybody - regardless of their net worth.
Synapse is a complex API infrastructure with lots of room to customize different experiences for various financial products.
Account Managers navigate that complexity to ensure that we are giving the best experience and tools to our customers while simultaneously providing our customers with high-quality support through clear communication, setting appropriate expectations and building strong working relationships.
The ideal candidate will be able to develop a concrete understanding of our customer's primary concerns and motivations to anticipate and proactively address any potential concerns that may arise. Account Managers ensure that our customers have access to all of our knowledge and experience (from a compliance, servicing, and user experience standpoint) to help customers succeed.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- On top of being advisors and advocates for our customers, Account Managers are also responsible for ensuring that our clients get high-quality day-to-day support that is needed if any issues or concerns arise.
- Being proactive - ability to anticipate any potential issues or concerns from customers and finding creative methods of resolution.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of our customer's priorities, motives and critical needs for their success.
- Responsible for building strong customer relationships, and being the primary point of contact for your customers who are scaling and throughout product expansion, account management, and ongoing success.
- Taking complete ownership of any assigned customers; identify and partner with key customer stakeholders to ensure alignment between their upcoming business and product expectations.
- Lead customer initiatives including quarterly business reviews, ongoing milestones, and any escalations as needed
- Collaborate closely with Synapse's implementation management team to ensure the customer's transition to scale is as seamless as possible
- Keeping up to date with any new growth and any new Synapse products to introduce to key customers.
- Work with our internal Synapse teams to translate customer feedback into potential product updates and insights.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant or similar experience in a customer facing role; preferably in the financial services space
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies and a complex product stack quickly.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and clearly communicate with external stakeholders while maintaining a high level of professionalism
- Intellectual curiosity; having a significant interest in the FinTech or financial services space
- Ability to adapt to any situation where processes may be ambiguous; helping build processes and tools as needed
- Ability to work with anyone and building long-lasting relationships
- Knack for analyzing data and ensuring a better understanding of the big picture (I.e. what is and what is not working for our customers)
- Technical knowledge is a plus (we work with a lot of developers)
- Growth Potential
- Competitive Salary
- Insurance (Health//Dental//Vision)
- One Medical membership
- 401(k) with company matching
- Monthly commuter allowance, for travel to and from work
- Healthy on-site breakfast and lunch crafted by Synapse’s own chefs
- 0.0% - 0.001%
Synapse is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees.
We are looking for top notch individuals who are seeking a challenge. Our company is growing quickly. This is an exciting time to join our team. If you are interested in adding value to our team, please apply and we will be in touch.