Programmable platform for analyzing natural human conversations
Software QA Engineer₹8L – ₹15L
Symbl.ai is looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer in the process of building a complex system that involves cutting-edge Front-end and Back-end technology stack involving the Machine learning and Deep learning techniques in NLP space. This role will be responsible for defining the testing strategy and testing automation framework of the end to end Back-end and Front-end systems to ensure the highest quality of our software systems. You will work with a brilliant set of people to define the fundamental software processes to ensure software quality.
Symbl is looking for a QA Engineer who can work independently with little supervision, excellent organization & problem-solving skills. You should be able to cope up with the changing needs with high agility.
The goal will be to ensure the high-quality of the software that is aligned with user needs and business goals. We seek someone with:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in software testing with manual testing as well as automation testing in the various testing phases - Functional Testing, Non-Functional - - Testing, UAT, Contract Testing, Unit Testing, Component Testing, A/B Testing, Usability Testing etc.
- Experience in operating in a self-managed environment with minimum guidance.
- Proficiency in various software testing tools like Selenium, Rest Assured, JMeter etc.and reporting tools.
- Proficiency in using various CI/CD tools like CircleCI, Jenkins, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in working with at least one of the public/private Cloud Platform – AWS, Google Cloud, Azure to build cloud-native applications. - - - Hands-on experience on Google Cloud is preferred.
- In-depth understanding of the testing methodologies and best practices.
- Experience working in Machine learning/Deep learning space would be a plus.
- Very good understanding of the fundamentals of software development and computer science.
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows).
- Strong analytical and rational mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related degree
As a QA Engineer, you will accomplish:
- Develop Test Cases for various business scenarios.
- Develop Test Automation tools and scripts for automation of testing.
- Define testing standards to ensure high quality.
- Execute and capture the test case results and generate and manage test reports.
- Understand business requirements and contribute to requirement gathering and definition.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development lifecycle.
- Leader and SQA expert in the software development team.
- Work directly with the existing and potential customers.
- Collaborate with vendors to enhance the product.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
This position will be located in our Pune office. Symbl offers benefits and perks aligned to the needs of you and your loved ones. We are a team of 24 people working in a highly cohesive and collaborative environment split between Seattle WA, Boulder CO, and Pune India. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in diversity and that great work can be done from anywhere. We are looking for someone who can fit into this amazing family of builders and working collaboratively with product, engineering, marketing, and the leadership team.
Symbl.ai is an early-stage, venture-backed startup working at the forefront of AI. We are creating the first developer platform for Conversational Intelligence. Our APIs give developers sophisticated tools to integrate conversational AI into any communication or collaboration product and build amazing customer experiences.
Symbl at a glance
Symbl focuses on Enterprise Software, Machine Learning, Business Productivity, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing. Their company has offices in Seattle, Boulder, Pune, and St. Louis. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Symbl has raised $1.8M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.