Digital Wealth Manager | Robo Advisor | Singapore
Lead Engineer - Mobile₹20L – ₹35L • No equity
We are seeking a Lead Software Engineer to develop and own cutting edge mobile applications that help bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale Syfe over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and its perfect time to join the team at an early stage and create an impact within and outside the organization. We have just started our journey and our customers are already in love. (See reviews here: https://seedly.sg/reviews/robo-advisors/syfe)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the whole process
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our code-base.
- Mentor and assist younger members of the team and perform code reviews.
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java/Kotlin a plus but not required.
- Experience with architecting and implementing component-based UI frameworks and design systems
Since we are spread across countries, we make it a point to meet up regularly so that everyone can really get to know each other. Our latest offsite was in Phuket, Thailand
Syfe at a glance
Syfe focuses on Financial Services, Investment Management, Personal Finance, Finance Technology, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Singapore and Gurgaon. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Syfe has raised $22.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2020.