Digital Wealth Manager | Robo Advisor | Singapore
Lead Infrastructure & Devops₹15L – ₹30L • No equity
We are seeking a Lead Infrastrcture & Devops Engineer to develop and own state of the art Infrastructure that help invest millions of dollars into financial markets and bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale Syfe over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and its perfect time to join the team at an early stage and create an impact within and outside the organization. We have just started and our customers are already in love. (See reviews here: https://seedly.sg/reviews/robo-advisors/syfe)
We believe in building things the right way, invest in developer productivity and follow proven engineering practices to ensure that you spend the maximum amount of time working on problems that matter. Since work is a big part of your life, we also want to keep it interesting by working on new but proven technologies, sharing knowledge and of course having fun in the process (company outings, team sports, lunches, etc)
- Building and managing Infrastructure across cloud multiple cloud vendors using Infrastrcuture as a Code tools.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes.
- Building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure.
- Ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats.
- Working with software engineers to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended.
Since we are spread across countries, we make it a point to meet up regularly so that everyone can really get to know each other. Our latest offsite was in Phuket, Thailand
Syfe at a glance
Syfe focuses on Financial Services, Investment Management, Personal Finance, Finance Technology, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Singapore and Gurgaon. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Syfe has raised $22.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2020.