Helping retail brands craft seamless shopping experiences
Product Manager₹18L – ₹30L • 0.05% – 0.2%
At Swym, we help e-commerce brands craft a more seamless experience for shoppers across devices/channels. We are a passionate team of 20+ folks that enjoy creating innovative software and care deeply about making our customers successful. We are on an exciting growth path with over 20,000 marchants live on our platform, and with a real opportunity to build something impactful. We are growing our product development team to keep up with our rapid growth, working on some very fun and challenging problems. If the opportunity to build a robust, internet-scale backend platform with global impact excites you, we'd love to chat.
We are actively looking for a proven, hands-on Product Manager to define our product strategy and help lead our product development efforts in an exciting, emerging space. This is an extremely impactful role where you'll work closely with our leadership team to set direction and drive major strategic and product initiatives for the company. You'll help define our overall product roadmap, gather customer feedback, analyze overall market trends and partner with our development teams to drive rapid and effective product innovation. This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right candidate to build a lasting legacy for yourself and for the company.
Requirements for the role:
- 4+ years of Product Management experience, at least some of it working on a B2B SaaS product
- A passion for building a world-class product, combined with the ability to think big. Like really big.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully take a product from concept through launch, and drive customer adoption and growth once its launched
- Solid technology grounding and prior experience working on web products, preferably for a global audience
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written, and a natural ability to inspire and influence your co-workers
- Impact: You care about making a difference. And it shows in your work, in your approach. Tell us all about it, we love interacting with people that care deeply about something.
- Prior startup experience - Maybe you’ve been an early employee at another startup, or better yet, you've tried something on your own. That’s awesome - let’s talk!
You'd make an ideal candidate if you:
- get genuinely excited about leveraging technology to find simple solutions to really hard, complex problems
- enjoy working with, and leading a passionate, multi-disciplinary team in an agile, fast-paced environment
- are data-driven and analytical in your approach, and are able to effectively keep the big picture in perspective while still being extremely detail-oriented when it comes to your product
- love being the underdog and cherish the opportunity to compete with the established behemoths in your domain (Amazon, Facebook, Google etc.)
- have had your share of failures and take pride in sharing the lessons you've learned from those experiences
We don't want to waste your time, so we thought it'd be helpful to list some criteria that'll help you evaluate whether we are a good fit for you.
- We are looking for folks that are keen on building what might be the biggest accomplishment of their career. If you are looking for a job as opposed to such an opportunity, we are probably not the right fit.
- Sort of related to #1, but if you are not hungry to learn (and we mean really hungry), you are better off looking elsewhere. And we want to be able to learn from you as well.
- If you are looking for a well-defined, structured role that is prescriptive in terms of your role/responsibilities, we are probably not the right fit. We will expect you to come figure stuff out and help define that structure.
- If you are looking for a relatively easy-going job, this is unlikely to be that. In fact, if this is not one of the most challenging jobs you've had in your career, we are probably not doing something right.
Thank you for reading this far. If after all these discouraging warnings, you are still keen on talking to us, you might just be our type and we'd love to get to know you. Get in touch!