Digital Twins to power Manufacturing Intelligence
Software Engineer - Python Application₹6L – ₹9L
About the Role
We are building edge AI-enabled solutions to deliver Availability Performance and Quality insights to Manufacturing shop floors. High-Frequency sensors and edge compute systems form the core for this product. We are looking for rock-star Python developers to work on developing edge applications to enable the deployment of Deep-Learning applications for manufacturing.
What will you be doing on a day-to-day basis?
Architect and develop interactive AI-based applications that are deployed on Embedded hardware
Work with the Deep learning team to create model deployment infrastructure for AI.
Create scalable deployment architectures for over-the-air updates of Linux applications remotely deployed in manufacturing plants globally.
- Experience in multi-threaded Python Application development.
- Experience with GUI technologies & development on Linux. (Qt/Tk equivalent)
- Experience in Linux application programming for tuning application performance.
- Experience with writing modular maintainable application code
- Experience in Bash-equivalent shell scripting
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit test cases in Python/Jenkins.
- Strong understanding of computing system fundamentals e.g. operating systems, networks, performance optimization, etc
- Experience in deploying Deep learning models is a good to have.(CUDA, TensorRT, OpenVIno)
Why join us?
- Be a part of an exciting growth stage startup, seed-funded by some of the best deep tech investors in India.
- Work on a unique data-driven industrial IoT and AI platform
- Possibility to outgrow peers into leadership/lead roles.
Work from home policy
SwitchOn at a glance
SwitchOn focuses on Internet of Things and Deep Learning. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, SwitchOn has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2019.