Replacing office key cards with face recognition and mobiles phones
Backend Software Engineer$80k – $160k • 0.1% – 1.0%
Swiftlane provides identity and access to buildings simply using face recognition or your phone.
We are looking to bring in an experienced backend engineer to join our team. You would be a critical member of the team and help shape the direction and vision of the company. We are looking for an experienced, and self driven software engineer to join our team. We allow fully remote work or out of our office in San Francisco.
Our Engineering Culture
- Focus on written communication
- Engineers get the ownership of success of the product
- Outcomes driven
- Focus on peer review and collaboration
- Strong engineering background in programming and design
- Knowledge of designing scalable systems
- API development experience, microservices development experience
- Understanding of databases, both SQL and NOSQL
- Develop API and backend systems
- Distributed System design and development
- Product ownership and execution
- Develop Machine learning inference and training systems
- Self driven
- Results oriented
- Good written and verbal communication
Swiftlane is developing a modern access control system for offices. We replace badges with face and mobile phone based access. Work with a team with experience working at Lyft, Facebook, Instagram, Zendesk and several other startups. We are backed by Bloomberg Beta, Caffeinated Capital, Max Levchin, and several start founders and angel investors.