Sweatcoin is a new breed of step counter and activity tracker app that pays you digital currency
Jobs at Sweatcoin
Sweatcoin has been created with the mission to motivate people to be more physically active and fight the obesity problem that costs global economy billions of dollars in direct costs every year, not mentioning the broader negative impact. Sweatcoin started as a fitness app that converts steps into a virtually currency (“sweatcoins”) and has an internal marketplace that allows users to buy real goods and services with their sweatcoins. As of August 2018, there were more than 400 vendors in the UK, US and Canada accepting Sweatcoin as a means of payment. Currently Sweatcoin has over 17M downloads of which more than 5M users are logging into the app weekly. SweatCo Ltd, the company behind the Sweatcoin currency, has successfully raised almost £5m in venture capital funding. The most recent £4.2m round, closed in December 2017, has been led by Goodwater Capital, a consumer technology focused Silicon Valley VC firm. Greylock Partners, Rubylight, Seedcamp, Justin Kan, founder of Twitch and Justin.tv and Rain Lohmus, founder of LHV Bank, also participated in the round.
Showing 3 of 3 jobs
Senior Product Designer
Posted 2 months ago
- Collaborate with product & engineering in the execution of both long-term vision and short-term tactical initiatives
- Evolve, strengthen, and evangelize a world-class design culture
Market Executive (Brand Partnerships) with Spanish
Posted 2 months ago
- Ever dreamt of joining a rapidly-scaling startup, growing at 100K users a day?
- Excited about having a steep learning curve and working with serial entrepreneurs?
Director of Brand Partnerships
Posted 5 months ago
- Define, own and execute all our sales/partnerships and advertising strategies and activities (from lead generation to client retention)
- Close deals and manage relationships with major consumer-facing business and largest advertisers in the UK and US