Evidence-Based Behavioral Health Platform
Data Scientist₹8L – ₹10L • 0.05% – 0.1%
Who is Swasth?
Swasth is transforming behavioral health care by creating a seamless experience for clients, providers and employers. Using technology within the context of evidence based treatments, we connect clients to behavioral health providers and treatments that work, making the experience personalized and effective.
We'd love to talk more!
What is the Data Scientist role?
We're looking for a Data Scientist to join our growing team of people passionate about changing mental healthcare. As an early employee, you will have a signficant responsibility in shaping the product roadmap and implementing key features. You will take on projects that derive value from our extensive amount of data and will work on problems related to predicting and measuring mental health outcomes, optimizing our growth funnel, matching clinicians with patients, increasing the efficiency of clinical services, and making recommendations for impactful interventions. Our team works across the company to help influence decision-making, and your work will have a direct impact on our patient population.
What you'll be doing:
• Become an expert in building healthcare critical machine learning applications that leans on evidence-based therapies.
• Create highly scalable and adaptive online/streaming learning algorithms that impact the lives of millions of people daily
• Help our business scale by optimizing our growth funnel and increasing the efficiency of clinical operations
• Improve the quality and availability of care for millions of people around the world
Who you are:
• You feel good about your work knowing that what you do will affect the lives of millions of people around the world
• Eager to thrive in a startup environment
• Strong communicator (oral and written)
• A good person, highly ethical, and accepting of others
Your background and skills:
• A strong developer; technical challenges of all types excite you
• Interested in contributing your opinions and perspective to solve the challenges that our users face
• Possess extensive end-to-end project experience using machine learning, deep learning, optimization, or causal inference to solve complex real-world problems. Have a proven track record of delivering impactful results and high quality work on tight schedules
• Have experience using Python/R for data analysis, modeling, and writing production code
• Have experience working with a cloud-based service such as SageMaker, Azure ML, TensorFlow etc.
Nice to have:
• Have worked in the past as a full-stack developer and have experience in React-Native, React, NodeJS stack.
Swasth at a glance
Swasth focuses on Healthcare, Personal Health, Health and Wellness, Psychology, and Mental Health. Their company has offices in San Francisco Bay Area. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.