A new kind of collaboration software for the retail industry
Marketing Content Production Associate$50k – $65k
Surefront’s enterprise SaaS app for B2B eCommerce is growing and we are seeking a content producer who is ready to help us with marketing videos and graphics across all domains. The right candidate has experience creating video, social, and long-form prose content for B2B marketing channels.
This opportunity is ONLY available for an onsite team member (Pasadena/San Marino, CA). We want missionaries, not mercenaries - come be part of a transformative technology built by a high-energy team of professionals.
- Conceive, craft, and strategically execute dynamic videos that captivate a targeted audience and accomplish project objectives
- Build unique assets for video, short-form social, digital ebooks/white papers, and our website.
- Develop best practice content/design techniques for B2B social campaigns platforms, as well as extend content across traditional platforms like event and print collateral
- Collaborate with marketing leadership on consistent outreach to prospective clients, customers and subscribers, while also helping grow and nurture databases
- Draft and deliver engaging written communication for B2B marketing emails
- Support efforts strategic partnerships and business development
- 3+ years experience in B2B marketing, with a focus on graphics, video and content creation for our blog/website
- Excellent 2D Animation, Graphic Design and Photography skills - please be ready with a portfolio of work you personally produced
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), as well as all aspects of video post production, including knowledge of editing, color grading, and mastering for delivery across all social media platforms
- Deep understanding and expertise on key social platforms and traditional media
- Experience with CRM-driven campaigns (HubSpot preferred) and Account-Based Marketing
- Enterprise SaaS experience desired
- Retail technology industry experience a plus
Our software provides communication and transaction tools that connect major retailers and their suppliers. Users are able to communicate, draw insight and execute workflows efficiently, reducing the time and friction in buying, selling, and tracking goods for retail sales.